Stuck on ideas for this year's Halloween costume? We're here to help! Take a look below for 10 inspiring, goofy, and bold characters to dress up as this year from past SCT productions. Build your own boat and travel to where the wild things are as Max, ditch the dress and become your own princess like Snow White, or channel your courage and throw on your boxing gloves as Muhammad Ali.
The options are endless! What are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments below!
1. A Young muhammad ali from 'and in this corner: cassius clay' (2018)
2. ASLAN FROM 'THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE' (2016)
3. MAX FROM 'WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE' (2016)
4. SNOW WHITE FROM 'SNOW WHITE' (2020)
5. JACKIE ROBINSON FROM 'JACKIE AND ME' (2011)
6. LYLE FROM 'LYLE THE CROCODILE' (2011)
7. pippi from 'pippi longstocking' (2013)
8. cat in the hat from 'dr. seuss's cat in the hat' (2012)
9. BLUE & YELLOW DOG FROM 'GO, DOG, GO!' (2011)
10. corduroy from 'corduroy' (2019)